OMG, CN U BLIV? LOL… Texting and Tweeting: could the combination of these be affecting your children’s grammar? And no not only your children but also you, and adult that is reading this. Could you be guilty? Research in Canada has shown that little or no grammar teaching, cell phone texting; social networking sites are…
Tagged: Ruth Aine
Interesting times that we are living in today. We live in a gadgetised world: If such a term ever exists. While the adoption of mobile phones in the world is relatively low – especially in Africa, there are things like radios, televisions, watches – gadgets we’ve seen our entire lives. I know for a fact…
I love twitter, I have been referred to as a ‘twitter-holic’ [I do not know if such a word exists] sometimes and I quite do not understand why. I joined twitter ‘way back in the day’ or so I think. I was never active on Twitter until early last year, as Uganda was going to…
Popular post by view
- Top 10 Personalities that Shaped Uganda’s ICT in 2011 - 5959 hits
- Spam: Playing into our pursuit of desire - 4705 hits
- Storage Offshore = Backing up Data - 3465 hits
- UN allows for individuals to have the same rights online as offline - 3130 hits
- Startups are over-rated! Remember the Dot-Com bubble? - 2903 hits
- Facebook home:My thoughts (Part II) April 30, 2013
- Facebook Home: My thoughts (Part I) April 22, 2013
- Yes, Uganda is now online April 16, 2013
- Think about this: Why are you still writing email sign-offs? April 11, 2013
- Google has still not learnt their lesson: Google glass to be manufactured in the USA March 28, 2013
Aiden Kitayimbwa Airplane Mode Albert Mucunguzi Android Apple Broadband Company Customer Care Digital Natives Entebbe Airport Entrepreneurship Facebook Facebook Adverts facebook home Flight Mode Gmail Google Google Plus Hacked ICT4D Identity Service Internet iPhone Mark Zuckerberg Michael Niyitegeka Microblogging Microsoft Mobile Phones in Uganda MTN NASA natural language processing network Downtime Nilofar Ansher Patience Atuhaire PC Tech Magazine Privacy Ruth Aine Samsung Galaxy s4 Simon Kaheru SMS Social Media Spam Startups textual talk Twitter Yahoo
- skaheru says: I certainly remember UGO and Boaz and will continue throwing kudos...
- godlike says: It better support time travel.
- William RAHI says: I am one of the (rather silent) 28% as well
- Mufutau Mcintyre says: I have definitely picked up something new from right here.Looking forward...
- Albert Mucunguzi says: :) You know some settings are predefined in the system -...