BILLBOARDS around town, these days, have one thing in common. Social Media buttons. It’s an interesting phenomenon that may, more often than not, go un-noticed. It reminds me of a meeting we held at NTV Uganda offices back in 2011. Boaz Shani had just launched UGO, or Uganda Goes Online if you can call it…
AS AN APPLE afficionado who owns everything that Apple makes (apart from an IMac), I think Samsung is doing well because of the following. Apple guys build their products so that you end up buying all of them. In other words, when they release a new iPhone, they leave out something that they will put…
The advent of ICT has facilitated business processes in many sectors of the economy. Notable among them is the banking industry. The convenience ICT has brought to the banking industry cannot be overemphasized. Competition, which is a major factor, has paved the way for many valued added services. Hits:651
I have been away for quite long. If you have had the misfortune of suffering a brain freeze, you may understand. And since I have started with excuses, I may as well state right away that am in a bad mood. And two things are responsible for that mood; A guy with an accent and…
Popular post by view
- Top 10 Personalities that Shaped Uganda’s ICT in 2011 - 5957 hits
- Spam: Playing into our pursuit of desire - 4705 hits
- Storage Offshore = Backing up Data - 3465 hits
- UN allows for individuals to have the same rights online as offline - 3128 hits
- Startups are over-rated! Remember the Dot-Com bubble? - 2903 hits
- Facebook home:My thoughts (Part II) April 30, 2013
- Facebook Home: My thoughts (Part I) April 22, 2013
- Yes, Uganda is now online April 16, 2013
- Think about this: Why are you still writing email sign-offs? April 11, 2013
- Google has still not learnt their lesson: Google glass to be manufactured in the USA March 28, 2013
Aiden Kitayimbwa Airplane Mode Albert Mucunguzi Android Apple Broadband Company Customer Care Digital Natives Entebbe Airport Entrepreneurship Facebook Facebook Adverts facebook home Flight Mode Gmail Google Google Plus Hacked ICT4D Identity Service Internet iPhone Mark Zuckerberg Michael Niyitegeka Microblogging Microsoft Mobile Phones in Uganda MTN NASA natural language processing network Downtime Nilofar Ansher Patience Atuhaire PC Tech Magazine Privacy Ruth Aine Samsung Galaxy s4 Simon Kaheru SMS Social Media Spam Startups textual talk Twitter Yahoo
- skaheru says: I certainly remember UGO and Boaz and will continue throwing kudos...
- godlike says: It better support time travel.
- William RAHI says: I am one of the (rather silent) 28% as well
- Mufutau Mcintyre says: I have definitely picked up something new from right here.Looking forward...
- Albert Mucunguzi says: :) You know some settings are predefined in the system -...