I have been on and off Twitter thanks to the very unreliable internet connection in Uganda. But also because I have had to slow down a little with the use of my PC, lest I like it get to crash. As a result, I have had to do away with the luxury or rather the…
Daily: May 9, 2012
Popular post by view
- Top 10 Personalities that Shaped Uganda’s ICT in 2011 - 5825 hits
- Spam: Playing into our pursuit of desire - 4663 hits
- Storage Offshore = Backing up Data - 3422 hits
- UN allows for individuals to have the same rights online as offline - 3036 hits
- Startups are over-rated! Remember the Dot-Com bubble? - 2903 hits
- Facebook home:My thoughts (Part II) April 30, 2013
- Facebook Home: My thoughts (Part I) April 22, 2013
- Yes, Uganda is now online April 16, 2013
- Think about this: Why are you still writing email sign-offs? April 11, 2013
- Google has still not learnt their lesson: Google glass to be manufactured in the USA March 28, 2013
Aiden Kitayimbwa Airplane Mode Albert Mucunguzi Android Apple Broadband Company Customer Care Digital Natives Entebbe Airport Entrepreneurship Facebook Facebook Adverts facebook home Flight Mode Gmail Google Google Plus Hacked ICT4D Identity Service Internet iPhone Mark Zuckerberg Michael Niyitegeka Microblogging Microsoft Mobile Phones in Uganda MTN NASA natural language processing network Downtime Nilofar Ansher Patience Atuhaire PC Tech Magazine Privacy Ruth Aine Samsung Galaxy s4 Simon Kaheru SMS Social Media Spam Startups textual talk Twitter Yahoo
- skaheru says: I certainly remember UGO and Boaz and will continue throwing kudos...
- godlike says: It better support time travel.
- William RAHI says: I am one of the (rather silent) 28% as well
- Mufutau Mcintyre says: I have definitely picked up something new from right here.Looking forward...
- Albert Mucunguzi says: :) You know some settings are predefined in the system -...